A woman got the shock of her life when she woke up at a hotel she had slept in with a snake stretched across her arm.
Melinda Major had booked the hotel in Memphis, Tenesse where she had a doctor appointment when this strange and scary thing happened to her.
She felt something moving on her arm and thought it was her husband when she remembered she was not at home.
“On opening my eyes, a green garden snake was stretched on my arm,” Major told CNN.
Melinda also said she was scared as she cannot stand snakes as much as she is not afraid of spiders.
“I was so scared,” said Melinda.
Melinda said she pushed the snake off her hand, jumped to the next bed, then took a photo with her phone before calling the hotel management.
The manager of the Hampton Inn Walnut Grove said they called pest control and have successfully resolved the situation.
Despite the scary event, Major has said that she will still sleep in the hotel as she has done so for many years.